Holistic education encompasses development of the cognitive, psycho motor and effective domains. While the degree of proficiency required in these areas may vary with the profession one chooses, it is imperative that students are provided the opportunity for development of each of these domains. SelaQui curriculum is designed to ensure this.
Cognitive Domain Covers
· Complex thinking skills
· Information gathering and processing skills
· Collaboration and cooperation skills
· Communication skills
· Productive habits of mind (critical, creative and self regulated thinking)
Effective Domain Covers
· Discipline, Responsibility, Values and Leadership
· Emotional intelligence, viz, ability to manage emotions, manage ones
· motivation, empathy and managing relationships.
· Stages of development, viz, trust, autonomy, initiative, competence and identity.